Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyler Murray
What if Cards pick qb at 4?  If there are no better choices, maybe Murray for 23?

No thx

Hell no.  Just like with fields,  why bail out another organizations bad choices?

[Image: azangw7544jo.jpeg]

I'm sure they're just begging to trade down to build their roster and are probably worried by all the rumors of the Vikings trading up higher than 4. Murray's the only half way decent player on that team and they've already said they're 100% sticking with him.

Few years back I thought Murray was the man. Then the language put into his contract about film study opened my eyes. Murray has got skillz.. unfortunately those skillz are for college or back yard football.

No, hell no. He's bad at homework, fragile, and disappears in big games...plus, he thinks he's worth top dollar.

He's good enough to fool you, but bad enough to cripple you. 

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952xyodihmg2hvfcl4bhoq...w.gif&ct=g]

I'm a no on Murray too but if we whiff on trading up for our QB target and leave the draft with no QB, then everything is on the table.
What if the Cardinals get nuts and draft a QB? We're left out in the cold and they're trying to unload Murray for relatively cheap? Clearly he's better than Darnold so I do think the team would consider it.
All of this is far-fetched but I wouldn't shut the door on Kyler completely, at least until we have our guy.

When is the last time you heard about a good NFL QB who wasn't a nut when it came to film study?