Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KJO to Pats

That ices it for me! Pats are going Qb @ #3. :p

KJO was a nice #3 to have, I will miss him on the team...

Don't we get a comp pick? Or using that pick as additional piece to move up?

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Don't we get a comp pick? Or using that pick as additional piece to move up?
If he gets over $3M per, it would qualify in the math, but it would be a '25 pick. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...n64Td15NrA&s=19
I think he's referring to losing our 2nd rounder in '25 (in the trade with Houston) and having two or three 3rd round comp picks making that less painful. 

Edit: But now that I think about it, they can trade comp picks now, so it does give them more ammo for a trade up this year. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I think he's referring to losing our 2nd rounder in '25 (in the trade with Houston) and having two or three 3rd round comp picks making that less painful. 
Yeah it helps replenish the well. I got it backwards 

Good for KJ. I know he occassionally had his drops, but he’s a playmaker. I there’s a fair chance he could earn a starting role on that offense. 

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
Good for KJ. I know he occassionally had his drops, but he’s a playmaker. I there’s a fair chance he could earn a starting role on that offense. 
Yeah, he's gonna help that team. The drops were not an issue until last year. I think he was in a "state" by how quickly Addison passed him on the depth chart. 

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
He damn near single-handedly willed the Vikings back vs Colts...