Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings sign Feeney

Good pedigree pre-2017.  They must think a 30 yr old C/LG must have some gas in the tank and is a more than serviceable backup.

If you want to see some absolutely amazing college tape, watch Feeney at Indiana. I'm not sure why it hasn't translated or worked out for him in the NFL. On his 5th team now.

I wonder if we might look at him at center? He had some center flexibility coming out of college 

Schlottman signed w/ the Giants, this is his replacement most likely… 

Quote: @Kentis said:
Schlottman signed w/ the Giants, this is his replacement most likely… 
I think that's it. I was surprised they let Schlottmann get away, considering the uncertainty surrounding Bradbury. They're either hoping Bradbury returns from the back injury or they have a free agent they're targeting there. Either way, Feeney is not a starter, either at guard or center. 

Dude still sportin’ that bad ass mullet…!?  Wink B)  Gerald Allen approved ✅

Should've just resigned Chris Reed. He's played some OC for us & actually played well.

Bradbury's guarantee kicks in at 4 EST today. I pay it unless I have a certain, slam dunk upgrade and that's just hard to see.

One guy I'd love is Connor Williams. One of the best centers in the NFL, but he tore his ACL week 14 last year. Probably won't be available until October at the earliest.