Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneed…..what would you give up for him…
Most recent thing I’ve read is the Vikings and Titans are out front on pulling off a trade. There are certainly a good number of other teams in the mix, but the Vikings might just get it done. 

For me, I’d give up a 2. It would kill me, but realistically we regularly screw this pick uo anyway. At least Sneed we know we are getting real value with it. 

What say you?….

In most years I would easily give up a 2 for a top CB, however with QB being the top priority, we cannot afford to trade any draft capital right now in case we get an opportunity to move up in the draft.

Nothing.

He draws almost as many penalties as he defends passes, and his uncalled BS cost us the KC game last season. I can't stand that clown.

You can buy SIX Douches on Amazon for $20.50. 

Sneed's 27. That's the kind of player we should be targeting. Probably worth a day-two pick. But for a team without a 3rd and a team hoping to move up for a QB, we need as many picks on hand as we can get. Even future ones. I know there's interest, but it's hard to see this happening. 

When you don't have a quarterback and aren't expected to realistically compete, why would you give up draft picks for any "here and now" player..? No thanks. We should be in the business of collecting draft picks at this point, not continuing to give them away 

Gotta have bullets in the holster this draft. 

Not the right timing for Sneed, but I like a lot about what he could bring to our D

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Gotta have bullets in the holster this draft. 

Not the right timing for Sneed, but I like a lot about what he could bring to our D
Agreed. 

Sam Darnold…!!!?  Wink B)