Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell's returning

I like the signing as long as it's commensurate with his contributions,   he is a nice player that I don't think they utilize his skill set enough.   I would like to see him tried as kind of a gadget guy like Mckinnon maybe?  Just not sure he can take the additional pounding the JM takes for KC

Well, as of now the team has no clear WR #3.  I think Powell can be that guy, but it'd be nice to get another one too.

Stepped up as a WR when we were down last year, do not love him as a returner and would prefer to see him just at WR.

He was pretty reliable on punt returns.  And he showed up mid season at WR3.  In one 8 game stretch, he had 24 of his total 29 season receptions.  This is a good value re-signing.

Great resigning, love that kid - all heart. Solid player at a position of needed depth. 

Needs to work on his Tush Push.

Brandon Powell’s got that dog in him. Nice to have him back

I was hoping they would bring him back. This is a good move. He was pretty reliable the few times the ball was thrown his way.

Dig it.  WR3/4 box now checked.  If we can draft a guy cool but it's another position we no longer "have to" fill.