Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly…is this fun for anyone?
For me…it’s really not fun being a Vikings fan right now…at all.

It’s too late for me to rebrand…. plus I fucking HATE every other team in the league for one reason or another. So…misery it is. 

cheers

Quote: @"CFIAvike" said:

It’s too late for me to rebrand…. plus I fucking HATE every other team in the league for one reason or another. So…misery it is. 

cheers

Misery? Imagine doing 50 years of this. How would you describe it then?

Every year is a new year. This one blows so far so I hear you! Although, the defenders they added today are a massive gain, so I’ll take some joy in that.

Quote: @"FLVike" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:

cheers

Misery? Imagine doing 50 years of this. How would you describe it then?
I’ve been around for over 30…I’ve taken my lumps

cheers
I'm enjoying this day quite a bit, with the exception of Sam Darnold.  Your constant bitching isn't adding anything to it, however.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:

cheers
I'm enjoying this day quite a bit, with the exception of Sam Darnold.  Your constant bitching isn't adding anything to it, however.
Just speaking the truth, my guy. Only thing that saves this offseason is trading into the top 3

@"comet52" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:

cheers
Just speaking the truth, my guy. Only thing that saves this offseason is trading into the top 3
As I mentioned to you the other day, the alleged "top 3" is a moving target and 2-3 years from now it's extremely unlikely that whatever top 3 guys you believe in today will be the actual top 3 from this draft.   It's not even likely based on historical trends that 3 legit starters will emerge from this draft.  Odds are that only 1 or 2 of all the qb's drafted this year will actually have careers as NFL starters.  It's possible for example that the much-hyped Caleb Williams could turn out to be a bust.   As could any of the others.   

Finding the franchise qb has nothing to do with a perceived or consensus top 3 as put forth on social or other media--it's about whether the Vikings can identify the right guy (can they?) and get him before someone else does, whether that involves trading up, down or staying at 11.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:
@"comet52" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:

cheers
As I mentioned to you the other day, the alleged "top 3" is a moving target and 2-3 years from now it's extremely unlikely that whatever top 3 guys you believe in today will be the actual top 3 from this draft.   It's not even likely based on historical trends that 3 legit starters will emerge from this draft.  Odds are that only 1 or 2 of all the qb's drafted this year will actually have careers as NFL starters.  It's possible for example that the much-hyped Caleb Williams could turn out to be a bust.   As could any of the others.   

Finding the franchise qb has nothing to do with a perceived or consensus top 3 as put forth on social or other media--it's about whether the Vikings can identify the right guy (can they?) and get him before someone else does, whether that involves trading up, down or staying at 11.
Honestly, you’re probably right about this Draft being a huge crap shoot at QB. I’ll even go as far to say this QB class is WAY more likely to look like the 2021 class than the 2020 one.  Everyone looks overvalued and none look like a franchise guy. But at this point, they have to take a swing at someone

The ultimate irony is that we picked up a huge draft bust to be a “bridge” QB for what’s likely gonna another bust. 

I remember when Culpepper and McNabb were last two standing from their class.  If I have it right.

When has fun ever been a part of being a Viking's fan?  :p