Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F.A. 2024 (No Kirk Zone)
Who are the top FA's?
Are the Vikings targeting anyone in particular?
 Are they in a position to sign anyone of significance beyond their own?

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2024-free-agent-rankings-free-agency

Wouldn't Wilkins and Sneed look good in Vikings purple?  :p

I really hope they can get Danielle back.  I didn't notice any issues of having DH play OLB in a 3-4 instead of DE in a 4-3.  He was a force either way, and I hope we get him back.Having Wilkins in the middle would be awesome, and the middle push would make Danielle even better.Let's get the D back in Minny!

I'd like to see at least one of our edges brought back (Hunter or Wonnum) and to me, if there's zero intention on bringing Harrison Smith back (likely) than Winfield Jr makes too much sense in this Flores defense and would allow Mattelus to keep doing his thing as a rover all over the field. Wilkins would represent an upgrade along our defensive line which outside of QBOTF, is by far our biggest need still. We need a 3rd receiver and there's a talented list of RB's available in free agency that likely could be had at decent cost. 

We've got work to do and ground to make up, so hopefully the golden child is up to the task...

Wilkins in the middle helps reset the defense, helps us grab edge rusher in the draft, helps the guys next to him, keeps backers clean, and makes the D backs better.  Would be a great addition but spendy.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I'd like to see at least one of our edges brought back (Hunter or Wonnum) and to me, if there's zero intention on bringing Harrison Smith back (likely) than Winfield Jr makes too much sense in this Flores defense and would allow Mattelus to keep doing his thing as a rover all over the field. Wilkins would represent an upgrade along our defensive line which outside of QBOTF, is by far our biggest need still. We need a 3rd receiver and there's a talented list of RB's available in free agency that likely could be had at decent cost. 

We've got work to do and ground to male up, so hopefully the golden child is up to the task...
Why do you call Kwesi the "Golden Child"?

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@supafreak84 said:

We've got work to do and ground to male up, so hopefully the golden child is up to the task...
Because he's the golden boy...and bares a striking resemblance to Eddie Murphy in the movie of the same name 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I really hope they can get Danielle back.  I didn't notice any issues of having DH play OLB in a 3-4 instead of DE in a 4-3.  He was a force either way, and I hope we get him back.Having Wilkins in the middle would be awesome, and the middle push would make Danielle even better.Let's get the D back in Minny!
MinnesoDa ?

@HappyViking said:
@supafreak84 said:

Because he's the golden boy...and bares a striking resemblance to Eddie Murphy in the movie of the same name 
Ok, I don't think I ever saw that movie so I didn't understand.

@HappyViking said:
@supafreak84 said:

I've never looked at KAM and thought Chandler Jarell.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
@HappyViking said:
@supafreak84 said:

I've never looked at KAM and thought Chandler Jarell.
We should do a side by side comparison. Unfortunately I'm not tech savvy enough to make that happen lol