Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Mahomes is now the GOAT
Patrick Mahomes is the greatest NFL player of all time, & the best QB of all time, it’s no longer a debate.

This is just one tweet, but I've read several saying the same thing. Does everyone just live in the now? And forget all that came before the now? And all that led up to the now? 

Isn't it good enough to say that Mahomes is now the best QB in the NFL, it's not particularly close, and that he's on a path to GOAThood and might even one day surpass Tom Brady? Isn't that good enough? 

Or must we declare him the GOAT despite having less than half the rings of Tom Brady? 

A little premature to call him the goat.  He is probably the best in the game today but overall Brady is the Goat until somebody passes him in Super Bowl wins.   

He's the best QB in the league and has been for awhile. I'm guessing that's enough for him. The blowhards can do what they will.

He is not quite there yet but he is going in that direction 

like saying lebron is better than Jordan.

I always feel like these conversations sound like "Well my dad can beat up your dad"

Quote: @"medaille" said:
I always feel like these conversations sound like "Well my dad can beat up your dad"
Well...my dad CAN beat up your dad. 

Quote: @"medaille" said:
my dad is dead,  so yeah... probably.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"medaille" said:
my dad is dead,  so yeah... probably.
So's mine. But still...

He's not a GOAT yet...

But he does have a chance to 3 peat - which would be pretty incredible.