Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wouldja &11?

Has a top 15 TE ever returned value? It’s a no for me. 

You can't be serious

Don't make me go on my TE in the 1st round rant. 

Hard NO. 

So wait, some on the board are ok with trading the best WRer in the NFL because of money, why would we draft the best TE in a decade?? He'll just turn out to be the best TE in football, expect to get paid and who needs that shit?  :p

No as we don’t need a TE. With that said, as a Georgia fan, I watch nearly every game. The guy will be a nightmare at the next level as well. He’s essentially a big WR. He could play both positions for you. I’m not sure how he’ll be impacted health wise, but his last recorded 40 time in camp was 4.49 at the SPARQ camp in 2019. He’s probably a little faster now. 
Personally, I would never take a TE in the first round unless I essentially saw them as a WR - sort of like Hockensen. Unless you expect him to catch 80+ balls each year, I don’t think it’s worth it. 
I would take Brock Bowers in a heartbeat if we had a need. He should be a game changer at the next level. We see many freakish TE’s selected in round one, but what differentiates Bowers is he’s more an elite football player than just athlete. 

Na, he’d probably only last maybe 3 quarters of the first game facing Kerby-the-Kneecapper-Joseph…!  Confused 

I would never draft a TE in the first round. Almost as bad as a safety or running back.

Only 4 Top 10 picks at tight end since 2000

Kyle Pitts
TJ Hockenson
Eric Ebron
Kellen Winslow Jr