Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian O'Neill on Kirk Cousins
[Image: GDVxjhEXcAAJMc6?format=png&name=large]

Well perhaps they'll trade O'Neill to whatever team Kirk ends up with and he'll get that chance he so desires. Wink

There's one thing he left off; His best play has been seen but he is not consistence enough week to week and as good as he is, he's not good enough to get a team to the Superbowl.

He is a 35 year old quarterback rehabbing a major injury that has taken a lot of hits in his career.  He has been good to this point but going forward only father time knows how he will do.

It bears repeating....

Kwesi is on record stating they want KC back. The negotiation outcome is the big unknown.

March and the combine will be a fascinating time this year. 

He was also on the record stating something something about a “competitive rebuild” so…  Wink B)  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
It bears repeating....

Kwesi is on record stating they want KC back. The negotiation outcome is the big unknown.

I want him back too,  at 20 million per year,  2 year deal, and no "no trade clause",  20 million guaranteed and work that as his signing bonus year one no prorated money out past 24 that isnt already there..  im guessing that isnt what his camp has in mind though.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
It bears repeating....

I want him back too,  at 20 million per year,  2 year deal, and no "no trade clause",  20 million guaranteed and work that as his signing bonus year one no prorated money out past 24 that isnt already there..  im guessing that isnt what his camp has in mind though.
No, that wont happen. Probably Danny Dimes $ would be my guess - maybe some tilt toward incentives given the injury. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
It bears repeating....

No, that wont happen. Probably Danny Dimes $ would be my guess - maybe some tilt toward incentives given the injury. 
then I pass...  Its time to get off the crazy train of over spending for what we are getting.  let other teams over spend, we can go get a bridge guy,  pay off KCs stupid last deal, and focus on building a much better OL for our rookie QB to inherit later 24 or in 25.  

if they let Hunter walk,  our D will likely lose ground,  so why are we keeping a guy that is coming off a injury and is in the twilight of his career?  just need to move on already.