Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More on Sam's knee (seeking 2nd opinion)
Vikings QB Sam Bradford seeking second opinion on knee from Dr. James Andrews, per @mortreport. Has pronounced pain in knee.

Not good!
Maybe we could duck take Sam and Teddy together at the hip and have a QB with two good legs and two throwing arms.

After visiting Dr. James Andrews, Sam Bradford (knee) remains week-to-week with a bone bruise.
Bradford went to Andrews for a second opinion and mostly received good news. Andrews cleared him of any structural damage, meaning it will be an issue of pain tolerance for Bradford, who is sitting out for a second straight week. Obviously the Vikings will need to tread carefully given Bradford's long history of injuries, though the team is obviously anxious to get him back. He'd be an enormous upgrade on journeyman Case Keenum, who is starting against the Bucs in Week 3.
Source: NFL.comSep 24 - 8:10 AM

I guess we can say we dodged a bullet...must win game...we can't lose ground with Bradford out...I had the Steelers game down as a L...this one is winnable... Bucs with 3 D starters out...need this W...

Winnable, but the Bucs are a much better team than they're given credit for. What I do like about the matchup is that their strength (Evans) meets our strength (Rhodes), and their weakness (edge rushers) meets ours (edge blockers). 

Ok maybe we dodged a bullet but I still think it can't hurt to draft a qb.