Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears secure 1st overall pick in draft
With the Panthers loss today. Hell of a trade for the Bears 

So i guess Fields is now on the market

I hope they F it up...

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:

I;m not convinced the Bears have closure on that yet...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:

Crowd was chanting "We want Fields" at the end of the game. Bears have a tough decision to make, but options are good 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:

Crowd was chanting "We want Fields" at the end of the game. Bears have a tough decision to make, but options are good 
Yep they’re options look great. If they keep Fields and trade out of #1, they’ll have 3 firsts this year, multiple 2nds+, and multiple firsts+ next year. They could really reload that roster.  Heck if things fall right they could trade back multiple times and have 4 FRPs this year. 

I can't imagine being a Panthers fan right about now. Trade draft capital and best WR to move up for #1 overall pick last draft, only to earn and lose the #1 overall in this upcoming one. Ouch!!!

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:

Yep they’re options look great. If they keep Fields and trade out of #1, they’ll have 3 firsts this year, multiple 2nds+, and multiple firsts+ next year. They could really reload that roster.  Heck if things fall right they could trade back multiple times and have 4 FRPs this year. 
But they still won't have a QB. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:

Yup, or they take Caleb Wiliams, still will have an additional top 15 pick, and could probably trade Fields for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Bears are sitting pretty. This is the difference between tearing it down to build it up, and the competitive rebuild. It's about options, and its always better to have them.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:

But they still won't have a QB. 
They could still get one