Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They gotta win at least one more, right?
I got called out when i said 8-9 was a possibility, but not even I thought 7-10 could happen.  

I gotta think we can at least split with both the Packers and the Lions 

If KOC gives up play calling then I think we have a chance. The 3rd and 4th down and inches calls will be remembered for his entire career if he doesn't get us to the SB.

https://youtu.be/TPAlEC_zV-U?t=1680

Something ain't right.

You can see in the video  Flores is standing next to him and says, "take a timeout"

KOC  decides to proceed forward with the play called.

There's  2 timeouts in OT,  It was sudden death overtime. Use them!

KOC is beating himself.

Quote: @"CFIAvike" said:
I got called out when i said 8-9 was a possibility, but not even I thought 7-10 could happen.  

Who called you out? 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:

Who called you out? 
It was the loss therefore time to post

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
https://youtu.be/TPAlEC_zV-U?t=1680

Something ain't right.

You can see in the video  Flores is standing next to him and says, "take a timeout"

KOC  decides to proceed forward with the play called.

There's  2 timeouts in OT,  It was sudden death overtime. Use them!

KOC is beating himself.

Timestamp 28:08 if anyone wants to relive the pain. Flores 100% says timeout. Big flub by KO. It happens.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:

Timestamp 28:08 if anyone wants to relive the pain. Flores 100% says timeout. Big flub by KO. It happens.
Why was not calling a timeout a flub though? Not following that. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"pattersaur" said:

Why was not calling a timeout a flub though? Not following that. 
Why not call a timeout?  You have them in your pocket, you are a first down away from being in field goal range.  They have a loud crowd with momentum.  That was the time to take a timeout.  Why rush?  Seemed like a foolish mistake to drive the same head into the same wall.

Not sure how you do not listen to your DC who is begging you to call timeout, I am really shocked how anyone can defend his decision making which is beyond bizarre, I have never seen anything like it and he never learns, just every week continues to amaze with decisions that defy all logic. 

[Image: 1kx88tk7xrk6.png]

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Not sure how you do not listen to your DC who is begging you to call timeout, I am really shocked how anyone can defend his decision making which is beyond bizarre, I have never seen anything like it and he never learns, just every week continues to amaze with decisions that defy all logic. 

[Image: 1kx88tk7xrk6.png]
Relax. What is defying logic is how hard you want your narrative to be true.

https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/status/1...9801601107