Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameday Predictions
Bengals 24, Vikings 17. Hope I'm wrong. Very rainy and windy day down here in South Florida, couch potato time. Decent football weather in Cincy however.

[Image: Minnesota_Vikings_flag.gif]

These teams are so closely matched, I really couldn't call it. But since Cincy is at home, I would be pleasantly surprised if the Vikes took this one. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
These teams are so closely matched, I really couldn't call it. But since Cincy is at home, I would be pleasantly surprised if the Vikes took this one. 
Maybe this guy will have a day?

[Image: e75g8by25i6c1.jpeg]

Yeah, Browning seems to be the hot QB right now and the entire team has confidense.  I don't see Mullens able to keep up, but I obviously don't have a clue; I'll say 24 - 13 Bengals.But, if the Flores D does to Cinci what they did to Vegas, we'll be very happy Viking fans! Vikes: 17 - 10
There, I just made two predictions - SKOL! B)

Bengals have been playing well with Browning and seem to be getting a resurgence, we have been playing some of the worst Viking football in our history, so naturally it makes total sense Vikings 30 Bengals 13 =)

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Bengals have been playing well with Browning and seem to be getting a resurgence, we have been playing some of the worst Viking football in our history, so naturally it makes total sense Vikings 30 Bengals 13 =)
lol, probably!

I think Browning will struggle against B-Flo, who has his defense jacked up and eager to add to the streak of quarters without a TD. I doubt that continues today. Vikings secondary is improved, but they haven't seen receivers like this all year. Browning will get his. 

Bengals are at or near the bottom in both run and pass defense. And they rank dead last in the NFL in explosive plays given up (10+ runs, 20+ passes). The Vikings rank 1st. Still, Mullens is Mullens, a pretty solid backup, but not someone you want starting with the playoffs on the line. 

Vikings defense scores. Chandler breaks one. Vikings 26-23

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think Browning will struggle against B-Flo, who has his defense jacked up and eager to add to the streak of quarters without a TD. I doubt that continues today. Vikings secondary is improved, but they haven't seen receivers like this all year. Browning will get his. 

Bengals are at or near the bottom in both run and pass defense. And they rank dead last in the NFL in explosive plays given up (10+ runs, 20+ passes). The Vikings rank 1st. Still, Mullens is Mullens, a pretty solid backup, but not someone you want starting with the playoffs on the line. 

Vikings defense scores. Chandler breaks one. Vikings 26-23
KOC: "We love Chandler, he'll be our horse today in Cincy"

Chandler Boxscore: 7 carries. 

Mullens amd Jefferson are not on the same page....at all

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Mullens amd Jefferson are not on the same page....at all
Obviously, Mullens first start and Jefferson first game back...there's probably going to be a lot of miscues.