Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahomes the new LeBron.....of bitching?
lol, poor Mahomes. Can't stop bitching about the refs.....but why? It was an easy and obvious call:

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/...9934690558

Team has been renamed to the Kansas City Crybabies.

Boo Fucking Hoo, Mahomes gets calls ALL THE TIME.  Maybe his WR should have looked where the ball was at like he's done his entire career and lined up onsides. 

Didnt they have like 3 chances after that penalty to score?

But didn't?

I am a huge MAhomes/Chiefs/Reid fan - but time for them to move on already. Oh and draft a WR or 2 this off-season.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

But didn't?

I am a huge MAhomes/Chiefs/Reid fan - but time for them to move on already. Oh and draft a WR or 2 this off-season.

Mahomes was brutally bad that last series.  Maybe playing under the lights is getting to him?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

But didn't?

Yeah their receivers stunk last year too and they won the SB, so I get why they weren’t aggressive in bringing more talent in. But it doesn’t look to be sustainable. The MVS contract was bad the day the ink dried and trading peanuts to bring Hardman back was never going to move the needle. Heck even last year with bad weapons they had Juju S-S. He’s not great but would easily be their most reliable WR right now. With Pacheco out yesterday Mahomes “weapons” were Kelce and crumbs. It showed. 

I don't blame him for being upset, it is like holding, could be called on many plays, but is not typically called, when you look at some pics and angles, it was pretty close.  I think a lot of his upset was carried over from last week when they really got screwed over at the end of the game.  I think he is allowed to be human.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
I don't blame him for being upset, it is like holding, could be called on many plays, but is not typically called, when you look at some pics and angles, it was pretty close.  I think a lot of his upset was carried over from last week when they really got screwed over at the end of the game.  I think he is allowed to be human.  
https://twitter.com/ShooterMcGavin_/stat...4084949168

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JR44 said:
https://twitter.com/ShooterMcGavin_/stat...4084949168
That would have been pretty funny up to the point when Mahomes asked him how many Super Bowls he won.