Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers Chiefs
Bogus Personal Foul call on Mahomes. Onlly protected QB’s with over exposed commercials get that call. 

…… but the mugging non PI call on Valdez???

Packers have gotten a lot better. Defense is stingy and Love has improved. 

Last 3 weeks of the season should be interesting. Lions, Packers, and Lions...

In Lambblow, what did you expect?

Quote: @Mattyman said:
I saw it live.

Seriously?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1731534333322617047
Holy hell man, WoW!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1731534333322617047 https://twitter.com/i/status/1731534333322617047
Hell, just a tad early with the contact...

Get refs off the field and into the booth. If you can't see the PI in real time, you sure as hell can on the replay. I don't know when--5 years, 50 years--but at some point there will be no refs on the field, no chains either. Everything will happen in real time and it will be 99% accurate, eliminating the need for challenge flags and review booths. Games will go from 3 hours to 2. Cue patriotic music. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Get refs off the field and into the booth. If you can't see the PI in real time, you sure as hell can on the replay. I don't know when--5 years, 50 years--but at some point there will be no refs on the field, no chains either. Everything will happen in real time and it will be 99% accurate, eliminating the need for challenge flags and review booths. Games will go from 3 hours to 2. Cue patriotic music. 
just think how many more commercials you can fit in a three hour broadcast if the game really takes two !!!

and yes, have maybe threeon the field, but a VAR system like soccer

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Over like the last 15 years, the NFL has worked hard to get the average age of a NFL ref down: I think its like either 51 or 52 years old today? Before that, it was substantially older. 

Technology hasn't made the game faster yet, maybe it will in the future. Not sure you'll ever see zero refs on the field in any future situation, but there's certainly room for improvement in various areas.

While I didn't want GB to win, I didn't feel bad for KC either.  They had all game to score, and shouldn't have needed the final drive with time expiring to beat the "lowly" Packers.  That roughing call on Mahomes was BS (clearly inbounds still when hit), so the PI mugging maybe was a "makeup" non-call. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
While I didn't want GB to win, I didn't feel bad for KC either.  They had all game to score, and shouldn't have needed the final drive with time expiring to beat the "lowly" Packers.  That roughing call on Mahomes was BS (clearly inbounds still when hit), so the PI mugging maybe was a "makeup" non-call. 
The roughing call on Mahomes might have been questionable but guaranteed that call is made on every top quarterback in the league.  Makeup calls are bullshit if a foul is made call it but to not make a call just because the refs fucked up on an earlier call is no excuse to throw or not throw a flag.