Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think Zimmer was Pissed after the Game Sunday? See this
Here is a slowed-down 10 second clip we took on Sunday of Mike Zimmer walking into the locker room.  We all know he is intense, but off the field, he's a pretty nice guy.  But, he is staring right at us as we film him, and when he is in a "mood", he feels like he is staring through you.

i would have dared anybody to say anything to him random or silly at that point... he looked like he was looking for a reason to take somebodies head off. 

LOVE IT

No need to watch tape, no BS excuses, S or get off the pot!

I don't blame him for being in a "mood" after that game. He wasn't the only one. If he wasn't pissed, then I would have more of a problem. There was a whole lot of shooting themselves in the foot in that game.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I don't blame him for being in a "mood" after that game. He wasn't the only one. If he wasn't pissed, then I would have more of a problem. There was a whole lot of shooting themselves in the foot in that game.
All the starters look so worn out and beat up after games.  It is not as though they did not give effort, they just made stupid mistakes

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
All the starters look so worn out and beat up after games.  It is not as though they did not give effort, they just made stupid mistakes
Agreed. And that is demoralizing. Mentally it's a tough thing. I am hoping for focus and discipline this weekend. 

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Tough to win in the NFL and doubly tough if you make dumb mistakes. 

Pivotal year for Zimmer imo...Hope they do well. 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
LOVE IT

Just Win Baby.

I could give s hit how pissed he is or not after a game. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
LOVE IT

Just Win Baby.

I agree. Although it is nice to see his passion verse Frazier this is pointless. Way too many mental mistakes and they fall on Zimmer. This is his 4th year no more excuses.

Quote: @"matt4787" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
LOVE IT

Just Win Baby.

I agree. Although it is nice to see his passion verse Frazier this is pointless. Way too many mental mistakes and they fall on Zimmer. This is his 4th year no more excuses.

I don't know how (most) of those could possibly fall on Zimmer.  It's one thing if there are personal fouls- and it is a pattern.  But, sheesh: BRob jumped offsides to give the other team a first down.  Our DBs were called for holding / PI.  Again, how is that on Zimmer?  If these are on Zimmer, then I guess he gets all the credit for us being one of the less-penalized teams (in the past)?