Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacheco
Hmmm sees a hole. Vision. Burst of big time speed.  Gosh wish the Vikings had someone like that.

Human pinball. Full effort every play. 

I have no idea with JJ out especially how we cannot find a way to get Kene on the field and use his speed. What a waste of talent to have all that speed watching kickoffs fly over his head and not getting any kind of reps.  

I've liked Pacheco since he got into the league.

Chiefs WR's? They are the antithesis to Mahome's heroics. 

Quote: @hpertrain said:
Hmmm sees a hole. Vision. Burst of big time speed.  Gosh wish the Vikings had someone like that.
We do, but he's not the best pass blocker so he's relegated to RB2. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
I have no idea with JJ out especially how we cannot find a way to get Kene on the field and use his speed. What a waste of talent to have all that speed watching kickoffs fly over his head and not getting any kind of reps.  
Good point. Does seem odd. Looks like a wasted pick.
In related news, CJ Ham has also been a specter this year for the most part. Some pass blocking in the DEN game is the most I recall seeing him on the field all year.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@JR44 said:
In related news, CJ Ham has also been a specter this year for the most part. Some pass blocking in the DEN game is the most I recall seeing him on the field all year.
KOC used ham a few games for pass pro and then went away from him last 2 games. I think its the Dobbs factor. 

I also think denvers pass rush was more than we planned for. Our IOL had a down game. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@pattersaur said:
@JR44 said:
KOC used ham a few games for pass pro and then went away from him last 2 games. I think its the Dobbs factor. 

I also think denvers pass rush was more than we planned for. Our IOL had a down game. 
IIRC Ham got dinged a bit in ATL,  but Im not sure that I have seen his name on an injury report.

Watching the Chiefs blow that game (along with my wager on them) reminded me in many ways of watching us blow it at Denver the night before.  Little mistakes and screw ups over the course of a game add up to a loss even though you outplay the other team.

Quote: @comet52 said:
Watching the Chiefs blow that game (along with my wager on them) reminded me in many ways of watching us blow it at Denver the night before.  Little mistakes and screw ups over the course of a game add up to a loss even though you outplay the other team.
Thought the same thing...

you dont put teams away? you're playing with fire.