Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bears game flexed out
I think that's a great thing.wont have to listen to buck and aikman

Sucks for us out of market people.

@Viking1987 not saying you're wrong but where'd you hear that? Radio? All I'm seeing on X is that the NFL has until tomorrow to decide. I hope they don't move it because like badger said, it's better for us out of market folks to be in primetime.

NFL Flex rules;
For Sunday Night Football in Weeks 5-13 and for Monday Night Football in Weeks 12-17, the NFL will decide (after consultation with CBS, FOX, NBC, and ESPN) and announce no later than 12 days in advance of the game, which game will be played on Sunday night and which game will be played on Monday night.

According to the NFL website they still have us on the Monday night game.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@Viking1987 not saying you're wrong but where'd you hear that? Radio? All I'm seeing on X is that the NFL has until tomorrow to decide. I hope they don't move it because like badger said, it's better for us out of market folks to be in primetime.
purperdaily  Darren Wolfson  just go out and watch it 

I hope so. 

Vikings team site still shows Monday night,  maybe its not official yet?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Just rumor right now I believe. The issue is if its another Viking's win and Josh DobbsFest Sunday night, they might keep it on MNF and he'll be nationally even more red hot than he is right now. I'd love to see this one back on the Sunday afternoon slate. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Just rumor right now I believe. The issue is if its another Viking's win and Josh DobbsFest Sunday night, they might keep it on MNF and he'll be nationally even more red hot than he is right now. I'd love to see this one back on the Sunday afternoon slate. 
I hate prime time games so I agree.  There have been some shit fest games in the primitive slots this year,  would think they would try and grab some better matchups,  but this year...who knows what that might be?