Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Harbaugh

All the teams do this. When you are successful, you gain enemies. This will galvanize Michigan football, good luck playing the Wolverines from this point forward. 

I would love to see Notre Dame football investigated, I would bet it is the dirtiest in college football, but when you have your own network you are basically untouchable and can get away with anything.  Not dismissing what Michigan did here, but think they should equally look at everyone. 

I have zero allegiance to any NCAA team and even if I was a Big 10 fan would still feel it's overblown. There's a reason you aren't hearing many current coaches speak out about the sign stealing. They all do it. If this was an isolated thing and coaches really cared to get rid of it they very easily could have years ago. Kids are mic'd up in highschool, pros are mic'd. And yet college coaches continue to vote against players being mic'd. Hmmm, wonder why.

Quote: @JR44 said:
I would love to see Notre Dame football investigated, I would bet it is the dirtiest in college football, but when you have your own network you are basically untouchable and can get away with anything.  Not dismissing what Michigan did here, but think they should equally look at everyone. 
Notre Dame hasn't won a title, in what...35 years now. They are rarely in the running for any of the big 5 star recruits and recruits don't want to go there because they might actually have to crack a text book. In the grand scope of college football which has been dominated by the Florida schools, USC, Clemson, Alabama and Georgia...Notre Dame should probably be one of the last schools investigated for cheating or recruiting violations 

Much do about nothing. It's widespread but Michigan/Harbaugh are just disliked by many.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@JR44 said:
Notre Dame hasn't won a title, in what...35 years now. They are rarely in the running for any of the big 5 star recruits and recruits don't want to go there because they might actually have to crack a text book. In the grand scope of college football which has been dominated by the Florida schools, USC, Clemson, Alabama and Georgia...Notre Dame should probably be one of the last schools investigated for cheating or recruiting violations 

Absolutely terrible take. So only winning teams cheat? Solid logic. Meanwhile in the real world, legacy teams expected to win who don't are prime suspects to cheat.

What does this do to McCarthys stock?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
What does this do to McCarthys stock?
Nothing as long as he isn't hurt.