Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is St Louis it?
The only town to lose an NFL Franchise and not get a replacement?

San Diego?

Oakland

New York has 2 teams in New Jersey…  Wink :p  

There were a ton of early teams that folded. But recently St Louis, San Diego and Oakland if you want to include them. 

I think its logical that we’ll see a European division before the decade is out. 

I also think they could add a Mexico City and Toronto team  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
I think its logical that we’ll see a European division before the decade is out. 

Ugh, just awful. Spreading things out too thin in the name of the almighty dollar. That would cement it for me that Goodell has no real interest in doing what's best for the game and players 

Quote: @AGRforever said:

I imagine 18 game schedule is very next move...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:

I imagine 18 game schedule is very next move...
If they go to an 18 game schedule they should consider increasing the roster size.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
The only town to lose an NFL Franchise and not get a replacement?
They lost two--Cards and Rams.  Oakland isnt getting a replacement for the Raiders- lost the same team twice!  San Diego isn't getting a team again.   

Depends on how far back in NFL history you want to go if you want more.  Pre-1950 there were more teams coming and going, particularly in the first decade of the league's existence (1920s).