Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams signing Wentz
So my rhetorical question for you all...
...are you good with Josh Dobbs or would you have preferred a more seasoned Carson Wentz?

How about a third choice, "regardless of Dobbs being the man or not I didn't want Wentz".

I live in Fargo, and I say "No Wentz".

I think the majority of the board would have preferred to see Hall over Wentz or Dobbs.  

Looking back at the front office's decision, I suspect they wanted to see what they had in Hall first and foremost.

He was going to be given a rare chance to audition this year for a future roll of some kind (or hit the road). 

Hence the signing of a journeyman back-up over Wentz. 

I am good with Dobbs, preferably Hall not getting injured. Hell to the mother fucking no on Wentz

Wentz would not have won the Atlanta game.  He has lost the ability to escape the pocket when under pressure.  

Wentz's abilities 'wentz' away years ago. Hard pass. 

Regardless of talent or starting experience, Wentz seems like the wrong guy for this locker room. 

Quote: @dadevike said:
Regardless of talent or starting experience, Wentz seems like the wrong guy for this locker room. 
Why is that?

Is Wentz a Richard???

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@dadevike said:
Why is that?

Is Wentz a Richard???

I couldn't ever pinpoint if he was a dick or if people just thought he was so socially awkward in the locker room. But reports out of every locker room he was in were he wasn't well thought of by most teammates. Pat McAfee who is a gigantic Colts homer on his show and goes overboard pumping up Colts players repeatedly mentioned players he spoke to struggled to "vibe" with Wentz.

One such mention was he'd have a bad game and shrivel into a shell the next game or two. Rough look from the QB whose supposed to be a leader and a communicator.