Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pace Jr
He didn't tilt the stat line with just one tackle, but check out his play on the Hicks sack.  Blitzing thru the A gap, the center and guard "pick him up".  frame 2, they are both on their ass, frame 3 they are on their back and Pace comes in for the hit.  He goes to high and slips off leaving the sack for Hicks to finish.  But dropping two large lineman on their backs is rather impressive.  

[Image: 1cwg4l4fysqd.jpg][Image: i661uut4co4i.jpg][Image: 9fgde7kyensl.jpg]

He's been terrific at taking on blocks and getting through them, but just missing the sack. He's been close so many times.

He's been losing snaps recently due to the Vikings using so much big nickel with Metellus. But he was ranked by someone recently as the best rookie LB in the NFL, which says a lot considering 25 of them were drafted, three in the 1st round. 

Get this man a DT who can take up two blockers/forces two blockers.  A stout pass rushing DT would work wonders for the second level, the edge rushers, and create move opportunities for blitzers.  

Give me a Madubuike, Quintin Jefferson, or Christian Wilkins.  We need our Linval 2.0

Throw in an A'Shawn Robinson on the edge to free up the rushers like Hunter, Pace, Davenport/Wonnum

That play was one of the highlights of the game for me, I was blown away by what he did, just a complete monster and that was a huge play at that moment.  

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
Get this man a DT who can take up two blockers/forces two blockers.  A stout pass rushing DT would work wonders for the second level, the edge rushers, and create move opportunities for blitzers.  

Give me a Madubuike, Quintin Jefferson, or Christian Wilkins.  We need our Linval 2.0

Throw in an A'Shawn Robinson on the edge to free up the rushers like Hunter, Pace, Davenport/Wonnum

I'm still holding out for Pat Williams 2.0.

Quote: @"Skodin" said:

That man was a beast.  Amazing what an anchor in the middle of the D can do for the scheme.