Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching
Atlanta should be embarrassed by what we did today. 

The Vikings coaching staff is elite. You don’t get “lucky” as often as we have without a team and a culture that has wholey bought into what they’re doing. 

Dobbs made some great plays today, but our defense allowed us to stay in the game. A defense that was a major liability last year. 

Get a rookie QB in to sit behind Cousins and get ready for a great ride. I’m convinced KOC is the coach to finally bring a SB to MN. 

The two minute offense could not settle for a field goal they had to drive down the field and score a TD, and score a TD they did.

Coaching is getting better. . . but why do we need to keep Cousins?  Give me a rookie with this staff and a better defensive line.  There is a lot of talent on this team to elevate a young QB

I predicted the first 4 plays of our offense. And so did the Falcons.

KOC has been better this year and having Flores run the defense has been huge. Sucks he's probably going to be poached this offseason, but I'm thoroughly enjoying having confidence in the coaching staff on both sides of the ball. Hasn't been this good since Zimmer and Shurmur six years ago 

Great win, but I am not sold on either coach, KOC's play calling and game management is still questionable and the last drive made us forget that the defense got completely run over with 12 runs in a row all the way down the field for the potential winning TD.  Not sure how Flores makes no adjustments there.  We gave up 28 to Heinke and not a great offense, not a Flores fan.  

Quote: @Skodin said:
Coaching is getting better. . . but why do we need to keep Cousins?  Give me a rookie with this staff and a better defensive line.  There is a lot of talent on this team to elevate a young QB
We’re going to play ourselves out of drafting Williams, Maye & Mccarthy and Penix is a big injury risk. 

Im not sure any are ready to lead a high octane offense in 24. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
Great win, but I am not sold on either coach, KOC's play calling and game management is still questionable and the last drive made us forget that the defense got completely run over with 12 runs in a row all the way down the field for the potential winning TD.  Not sure how Flores makes no adjustments there.  We gave up 28 to Heinke and not a great offense, not a Flores fan.  
The defense with virtually the same players got run over every drive last year. Imagine what theyed look like with a few studs. 

Kudos to the coaching staff. KOC is growing and BFlo has got his guys hungry and ready to play 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Skodin said:
We’re going to play ourselves out of drafting Williams, Maye & Mccarthy and Penix is a big injury risk. 

Im not sure any are ready to lead a high octane offense in 24. 
I think with way we are now, we are going to have to get aggressive and trade up if we want to get our QB of the future, so it is likely going to cost us our 2nd and 2025 1st to get to where we will need to be.