Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Our new QB
Per Rappoport, Josh Dobbs, Cardinals….

I really like this guy. I'm totally ok with this, only if the comp is ok. Very Interesting. They had to bring someone else in and they did. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I really like this guy. I'm totally ok with this, only if the comp is ok. Very Interesting. 
To me, it kind of feels like duplicating Mullens. Maybe Mullens isn’t ready to come off IR. They deactivated Dobbs and announced they were starting Murray so there were murmurs about this yesterday from what I read in the app formerly known as Twitter.

oooof!

They must know Mullens ain't gonna be ready next week, and apparently they're not into the idea of letting Hall Hindenburg the season.  Hopefully they didn't trade anything over a 5th to get him. 

Theres a rweet that says pick swap 6th 7th and Dobbs. If thats it, I’m ok with it. 

Quote: @CFIAvike said:
oooof!

They must know Mullens ain't gonna be ready next week, and apparently they're not into the idea of letting Hall Hindenburg the season.  Hopefully they didn't trade anything over a 5th to get him. 
just a guess, im afraid itll be higher 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Theres a rweet that says pick swap 6th 7th and Dobbs. If thats it, I’m ok with it. 
Agreed.  Dobbs is below average, but likely a better replacement than Hall.  As long as the compensation is low this doesn't hurt us at all

So Dobbs and a conditional 7th

for our 6th. 

So, it sounds like we could even get AZs 6th back if the “conditions” aren’t met. I wonder if we could get a higher pick then our original 6th lol.  

Its a 6th and a swap of 7ths. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I really like this guy. I'm totally ok with this, only if the comp is ok. Very Interesting. They had to bring someone else in and they did. 
This may be more of the team showing no confidence in Mannion then not being confidant in Hall.  With Mullens still on IR Mannion would have been the backup this week and we all know how that would have been if he had to play.