Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy G sucks

Well it's not his fault, there was no purple on the field.

Yes, he does. 17 needs outta there but idk what team will trade for him. KC would be an obvious landing spot but I doubt LV would pick up the phone call. Glancing at the standings, most other contenders are pretty set at WR so I doubt a deal gets done. Bummer for Davante but he's the one who wanted to go the Vegas so bad. Whoops.

So we should trade for Jimmy ehh?

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
Yes, he does. 17 needs outta there but idk what team will trade for him. KC would be an obvious landing spot but I doubt LV would pick up the phone call. Glancing at the standings, most other contenders are pretty set at WR so I doubt a deal gets done. Bummer for Davante but he's the one who wanted to go the Vegas so bad. Whoops.
I think LV is a great place for Adams.  He seems like a typical packer bitch.  Thought he was the best WR in the NFL when he had a great QB.  Now he is just another guy.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
I think LV is a great place for Adams.  He seems like a typical packer bitch.  Thought he was the best WR in the NFL when he had a great QB.  Now he is just another guy.
Funny how those things go together. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
Yeah, we always knew this guy was throwing the ball to himself!

[Image: STP-L-VIKINGS-1217.jpg?w=670]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"pattersaur" said:

Well I think JJ is at a different level and can elevate the QB.  But we shall soon find out.

I didn't think Adams was anything special, he was below Diggs/Thielen IMO, a quick guy that had a great QB feeding him the ball.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"pattersaur" said:

Well I think JJ is at a different level and can elevate the QB.  But we shall soon find out.

I didn't think Adams was anything special, he was below Diggs/Thielen IMO, a quick guy that had a great QB feeding him the ball.
JJ definitely bailed Kirk out on a lot of  passes the last few years,  but on the flip side, Kirks accuracy and touch on deep balls made some easy yards for JJs run at fame.  they fed each other IMO,  but I think you  are selling adams short,  hes a damn good receiver himself and not being on the same script as JG is likely whats holding him back.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"pattersaur" said:

JJ definitely bailed Kirk out on a lot of  passes the last few years,  but on the flip side, Kirks accuracy and touch on deep balls made some easy yards for JJs run at fame.  they fed each other IMO,  but I think you  are selling adams short,  hes a damn good receiver himself and not being on the same script as JG is likely whats holding him back.
Not saying he isn't good.  He has quickness and talent.  But he is definitely not in the upper echelon IMO.  Hopefully we see JJ put in the same work and effort without Kirk feeding him.  That is what makes JJ so special is the detail and the work he puts in.  Adams turned into a little bitch after signing a big contract.