Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Bears

Quote: @hpertrain said:
https://twitter.com/gwoman9810/status/1714029967065923992?s=42&t=Y85RKQ2LVB4naoDz3B8djg
Hilarious!

Married a Bears Fan in '98. 
She fell in love with the ol' Randall Cunningham to >Randy Moss magic of '98, whilst she fell in love, with me.  Much to her Bear's family's consternation, lol. 
She bought a Cunningham jersey that year....took it off and threw it at me when Anderson missed his only FG in '98 NFCCG.  

We're still married, but she's football-neutral, now.  

Here's what I will never understand; fans making videos like this but they have a trophy in their case and their team was in the Superbowl only 17 years ago, yes only 17 years ago which is really a drop in a bucket to Vikings fans.......And, get this now, they got to the Superbowl that season with the worst QB in the league. I seriously doubt even most of their fans could name him.

Quote: @FLVike said:
Here's what I will never understand; fans making videos like this but they have a trophy in their case and their team was in the Superbowl only 17 years ago, yes only 17 years ago which is really a drop in a bucket to Vikings fans.......And, get this now, they got to the Superbowl that season with the worst QB in the league. I seriously doubt even most of their fans could name him.
 Tge legend himself- Rex Grossman 

Quote: @savannahskol said:
Hilarious!

Married a Bears Fan in '98. 
She fell in love with the ol' Randall Cunningham to >Randy Moss magic of '98, whilst she fell in love, with me.  Much to her Bear's family's consternation, lol. 
She bought a Cunningham jersey that year....took it off and threw it at me when Anderson missed his only FG in '98 NFCCG.  

We're still married, but she's football-neutral, now.  

I would have to say very smart lady!!
Makes for being stress free. 

Quote: @hpertrain said:
@FLVike said:

Yes, he beat the Vikings with a QBR of 1

Quote: @FLVike said:
@hpertrain said:
@FLVike said:

Congrats, You 'win'!  You took pains to ensure Vikings misery supplants Bear misery!  

They are set-up EXTREMELY WELL for the next draft...

Facing Caleb Williams twice a year in a Bears uni might just make me hate football. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
They are set-up EXTREMELY WELL for the next draft...

Facing Caleb Williams twice a year in a Bears uni might just make me hate football. 
we just need to draft the Irish D and we will be fine.

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@FLVike said:
@hpertrain said:
@FLVike said:

Congrats, You 'win'!  You took pains to ensure Vikings misery supplants Bear misery!  

How in the world can you say in the same sentence that what the Bears are going  through is the same thing that we are going through? I'm on year 49, I suppose you may be on year 15-20?