Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Until this happens, no peace
The Palestinians have to have a home-land of their own. 

Will never happen with Netanyahu in power

This could quickly spread to Israeli/Iran war - and it'll get even nastier (and higher stake). 

Yep, its a complicated issue. The Palestinians have gotten fucked in this deal. But Hamas is a straight up terrorist organization. That can't be denied.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Yep, its a complicated issue. The Palestinians have gotten fucked in this deal. But Hamas is a straight up terrorist organization. That can't be denied.
Yep.  Hamas uses the situation to feed their org.  But Israel isn't innocent in all this either.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Yep.  Hamas uses the situation to feed their org.  But Israel isn't innocent in all this either.
100% agree.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Oh for sure and Hezbollah in Lebanon too...

dont worry,  Uncle Sam is waiting patiently with check book in hand and our sons and daughters on stand-bye. 

I love how a lot of the media are calling these murdering, raping, kidnapping pieces of shit militants... they are fucking terrorists.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
dont worry,  Uncle Sam is waiting patiently with check book in hand and our sons and daughters on stand-bye. 
F that.  

Uncle Sam should have his “deposit slips” ready.
”OK, that was 500 Tomahawks, and how many F-16s? and if you act now, we will throw in a dozen Stinger missiles for free” and our kids should be directing fire from from an air conditioned room in Arizona or NM

Ah, good ‘ol justifying killing in the name of religion.
Mankind is a HUGE disappointment

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
F that.  

”OK, that was 500 Tomahawks, and how many F-16s? and if you act now, we will throw in a dozen Stinger missiles for free” and our kids should be directing fire from from an air conditioned room in Arizona or NM

I know isolationism is not going to fly in todays global society/market,  but damn,  at what point do we look at our bank account and the situation in our own country and say, sorry,  I just dont have it today?  I know its terrible what is happening to the civilians and innocents,  but those things are happening every day all over the world,  what makes it our problem when it happens in the Ukraine and in Israel?  Places where it was happening long before we were a country,  and will likely still be happening long after we are gone.  I used to think we could help make a difference,  but I just dont see it,  American blood and money thrown at foreign problems rarely changes anything long term anymore.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
F that.  

I know isolationism is not going to fly in todays global society/market,  but damn,  at what point do we look at our bank account and the situation in our own country and say, sorry,  I just dont have it today?  I know its terrible what is happening to the civilians and innocents,  but those things are happening every day all over the world,  what makes it our problem when it happens in the Ukraine and in Israel?  Places where it was happening long before we were a country,  and will likely still be happening long after we are gone.  I used to think we could help make a difference,  but I just dont see it,  American blood and money thrown at foreign problems rarely changes anything long term anymore.

Yup, lemme buy you a beer.

Buy all the weapons you want (while we keep our best stuff) just dont put our kids in harms way.  Have at each other - Praise be to God, or Allah, or the Sugar Plumb Fairy.  Hopefully one day logic will prevail, but Ill have long since passed