Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you can not tell me the nfl is not rigged
after watching the 4th quarter against the chiefs.on one play the chiefs committed three penalties a hand to the face . pass interference minimum def holding .and removing helment on the field  while yelling at the ref.refs response was to tell him to put helment back on

You are correct, I cannot tell you how the NFL is not rigged. I will gladly pay anyone $1000 if they can logically explain how the 4th down play to Addison was not pass interference. Even the ref that through the flag knew it was PI.

That was one of the most blatant officiating fuck ups I have ever seen 

You can't give them 7 points. The lost timeouts. You have to make the most of opportunities beyond field goals. They gotta get out of their own way 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
You can't give them 7 points. The lost timeouts. You have to make the most of opportunities beyond field goals. They gotta get out of their own way 
yea get outa your own  way  yes. but that was beyond bad officialting

Quote: @"Viking1987" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Yeah bad officiating is going to continue to happen and nothing is going to be done about it 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Viking1987" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Yeah bad officiating is going to continue to happen and nothing is going to be done about it 
This.  You enter a game presuming the screw job is going to happen. have to stay ahead of the curve despite these morons.  too many NFL Replay fails -
in soccer VAR is utilized with much greater success.

Bad officiating can be bad officiating without being part of some ridiculous conspiracy theory.

This team is just plain bad. The mental errors, the blown coverages, dropped balls, the turnover epidemic, poor game and clock management by the Head Coach week after week. You can point to bad officiating calls in every game, but this team is it's own worst enemy right now with no hope in sight for this season. Time to tear it down and start selling off any assets you won't be able to keep including Cousins if the right offer comes along. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Bad officiating can be bad officiating without being part of some ridiculous conspiracy theory.
Yes. And do sometimes stars/teams get some calls? I won't discount it. If you hadn't brushed your teeth well enough and Tom Brady got a whiff, you'd get a penalty. But conspiracy? Too much to lose.