Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Game and Blitzing
So everyone and there cousin ( just had to add the reference) knows Flores loves to blitz.  Course Mahomes will
feast on the blitz.  So I believe Flores is a lot smarter and will show different disguises and know not to :over"
blitz.     

I don't think Flores is really all that savvy when it comes to strategizing and game adjustments, he hasn't shown it yet.  I actually think we are going to win Sunday, as I do not think KC has played all that great, they seem pretty distracted with the whole side show stuff and I think we are due for a breakout game from our offense, so think the offense will be the difference. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
I don't think Flores is really all that savvy when it comes to strategizing and game adjustments, he hasn't shown it yet.  I actually think we are going to win Sunday, as I do not think KC has played all that great, they seem pretty distracted with the whole side show stuff and I think we are due for a breakout game from our offense, so think the offense will be the difference. 
I see you’ve taken to starting your drinking in the morning now.

Flores wants a coaching gig again,   he'll have this defense ready to play Sunday

Quote: @Mattyman said:
Flores wants a coaching gig again,   he'll have this defense ready to play Sunday

Every DC the faces Mohomes and Kelce wants a shot at a head coaching gig,  they all have their defense ready to play....and then the game starts and more often than not... they are still DCs trying to figure out what went wrong.  I dont think we have the horses up front to beat mahomes O,  and I dont think our Oline has the game to allow Kirk to keep up with PM on the scoreboard.  I am expecting Kirk to get planted at least 4 times this game.   It will be interesting to see who has the better game plan for the opposing receiving star.

We either have to be up by 2 scores in the 4th qtr to win or Cousins must have a game winning drive in the final minute. If Mahomes has the ball with time at the end I seriously doubt we stop him.

I think Flores will mix it up, but at the end of the day I think we blitz less in this game than any of the other 16 games.  

If Davenport plays like last week, we may not have to blitz as much, and that's huge.  Davenport was getting pressure from up the middle last game, and that was a difference maker.  Actually, the KC running game needs to be controlled too.I just hope it's a good game, but I'm not expecting to see the upset.  Hopefully the offense won't have multiple turnovers (or even one), and the D can somehow slow down the Mahommes/Kelce duo.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Mattyman said:

Every DC the faces Mohomes and Kelce wants a shot at a head coaching gig,  they all have their defense ready to play....and then the game starts and more often than not... they are still DCs trying to figure out what went wrong.  I dont think we have the horses up front to beat mahomes O,  and I dont think our Oline has the game to allow Kirk to keep up with PM on the scoreboard.  I am expecting Kirk to get planted at least 4 times this game.   It will be interesting to see who has the better game plan for the opposing receiving star.
Was it Tyson?  Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth Smile

For some reason, I also think we have a good shot in this game if we play mistake free.