Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Moderna make a Dallas/New England Vax?
Been extremely nauseous for the last couple hours. Can't seem to hold anything down along with Tourette's like outbursts. Need the CDC hotline stat... 

I'm thinking there's no Pfizer vax for the Jets/Chiefs tonight either. 

I'd actually be looking forward to that if Karen was playing. 

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
Been extremely nauseous for the last couple hours. Can't seem to hold anything down along with Tourette's like outbursts. Need the CDC hotline stat... 
I'm sure Kelce could point you in the right direction 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I'm thinking there's no Pfizer vax for the Jets/Chiefs tonight either. 

I'd actually be looking forward to that if Karen was playing. 
Pretty sure I saw Karen with a hoodie on the sideline.

Watching any NFL broadcast today basically brings on a rash at minimum. The hyperbole and hype is nauseating. Some of these color analysts are so bad and say the dumbest shit. I love Scott Hanson on the Redzone Channel but his schtick is starting to bug me as well unfortunately.

Belicheat: losing record without Tom Brady. One playoff win without Tom Brady. Do you think it might be Tom Brady?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Belicheat: losing record without Tom Brady. One playoff win without Tom Brady. Do you think it might be Tom Brady?
And Gronk, Edelman, Bruschi, etc...

Amazing how little pregame I watch now, it's just noise. Sometimes I mute the game and play something else in the background 

[Image: dgpzkyeakjr7.jpg]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Amazing how little pregame I watch now, it's just noise. Sometimes I mute the game and play something else in the background 
I can't remember the last time I actually listened to a game