Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flores likes safety Theo Jackson
Nice snag off the Titans practice squad. But the silence on Cine is deafening....I think the kid doesn't have the football smarts and can't be trusted.

https://twitter.com/alec_lewis/status/17...4251194822

Maybe Cine came into the league thinking since he was a 1st round pick things would be handed to him, instead of having to work and earn it.  Or maybe he is just a bust that a lot of picks turn out to be.

Cine had a major potentially career ending injury last year. It is no surprise that working his way back will take time. It isn’t just physical healing that needs to happen. He has to get mentally good to play at the level of the NFL. That can take time. I wouldn’t count him out just yet.

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
Cine had a major potentially career ending injury last year. It is no surprise that working his way back will take time. It isn’t just physical healing that needs to happen. He has to get mentally good to play at the level of the NFL. That can take time. I wouldn’t count him out just yet.

Good take, wish you posted more, enjoy your level headed thoughts…

Hope you're right.  Cine played quite a bit in pre-season and appeared to be physically ready for NFL action.  I do find it odd and frustrating that he or Booth can't even make it on the field for STs.

It's possible. But considering his repeated mental errors the last couple weeks, he might just be an idiot.