Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury report

Bradbury won't be back this week and who knows really when he will be. Back injuries during the season are nasty and take so much time. Darrisaw's ankle will be sore regardless and he might not ever be 100% for the rest of the year. Davenport is going to turn out to be completely useless and a waste of money unfortunately. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Bradbury won't be back this week and who knows really when he will be. Back injuries during the season are nasty and take so much time. Darrisaw's ankle will be sore regardless and he might not ever be 100% for the rest of the year. Davenport is going to turn out to be completely useless and a waste of money unfortunately. 
...or Davenport returns next week and is fine rest of the year. Just don't know. I think you're right about Bradbury though. Backs are bad news. You can feel completely healthy and tweak it again in one play. What is the right amount of healing time? Who knows? 

Darrisaw is a little confounding. He hurts the ankle against Tampa, comes back in and plays the rest of the game. Game time decision against Philly. Tweaks the ankle in pre-game and sits out. So I think he's close. If he doesn't play this week, he probably does next. But is it too soon? 

I didn't see it, but I heard Davenport actually started against Philly but aggravated his ankle and is now sitting out practice. Vikings are playing the "how long" game with all three.