Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings vs Philly game thread
Getting this up early as we could use a thread to track the game. Here’s to an Ingram breakout game. LFG!! 

I think we play much better than vs TB, but doubt it will be enough to actually win. Hope I'm wrong on the last bit. Even if we play well in a loss I won't be too upset. Philly is good. If we lay an egg then I'll officially be in panic mode.
Regardless, the Vikes flag is flying out front of the house and I'm excited to tune in. Skol!

First play from scrimmage, Addison 74 yard TD reception!

Eagles 31, Vikings 7

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
First play from scrimmage, Addison 74 yard TD reception!

Eagles 31, Vikings 7
isnt that how our last couple have went agains them?  a good first couple of series and then the whole fucking dumpster goes up in flames.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
I think we play much better than vs TB, but doubt it will be enough to actually win. Hope I'm wrong on the last bit. Even if we play well in a loss I won't be too upset. Philly is good. If we lay an egg then I'll officially be in panic mode.
Regardless, the Vikes flag is flying out front of the house and I'm excited to tune in. Skol!
If we lay an egg, the Nancies are gonna be in rare form. The more football I watch the more I realize that winning in the NFL is about three things: Well-prepped QBs, superstars doing superstar things and game plan. The rest of the rosters are nearly interchangeable. 

Hoping for the best, but almost completely expecting the worst.  Same old, same old rinse and repeat for us Viking fans.I still love 'em though - SKOL! B)

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Hoping for the best, but almost completely expecting the worst.  Same old, same old rinse and repeat for us Viking fans.I still love 'em though - SKOL! B)
Same here.. Expecting a beat down. Short Week, On the Road, Playing a very good team, O-line injuries, no enough running game, Cousin lacking pocket awareness. 

Quote: @"Still Hurtn" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Same here.. Expecting a beat down. Short Week, On the Road, Playing a very good team, O-line injuries, no enough running game, Cousin lacking pocket awareness. 
Me too.  I actually put $50 on the Eagles at -6.  That will mitigate the loss a tiny bit and if an upset who cares about $50.  Worst case is we lose by 6 or less Smile

Hate the Eagles.

For me it is Cowboys, Eagles then Packers.  

I always figured he was an Eagles fan.

[Image: Danelo-Cavalcante-capture-eagles-shirt.jpg]

We lost a game we should not have so now it would make sense to win a game we are not expected to!