Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
risner on the way to minnesota?
Risner  today  twitted out a picture of delta departing board in Denver.  with msp  promentley displayed on departure time at approximately  the departure time

LETS HOPE!

If true, why the F are we signing him now instead of a month ago when he was in for a visit? Did it really have to cost us a win against a mediocre opponent at home for the front office to come to this conclusion? 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
If true, why the F are we signing him now instead of a month ago when he was in for a visit? Did it really have to cost us a win against a mediocre opponent at home for the front office to come to this conclusion? 
Again,  maybe his camp has lowered their demands,  week 1 is over and they have missed out on 1 pay check already,   maybe they are realizing this and are more inclined to deal now?  I mean why not last spring instead of waiting until camp to bring him in?

Lots of destinations on those boards have nfl teams.

https://x.com/Dalton_Risner66/status/170...vii8i6OxZg&s=09

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
Again,  maybe his camp has lowered their demands,  week 1 is over and they have missed out on 1 pay check already,   maybe they are realizing this and are more inclined to deal now?  I mean why not last spring instead of waiting until camp to bring him in?
If he saw Ingram on Sunday, and they are inviting him back now...I'd say he's negotiating from a position of strength and his contract demands certainly wouldn't be decreasing. But who knows. I thinks it's ridiculous thefront office didn't do more to protect themselves regarding Ingram and Bradbury..

He'd definitely be an upgrade from a pass blocking perspective - experience too 

I dont want to give up on Ingram all together - thats a 2nd rd draft choice. 

KAM
Knowledge At Minimum

Quote: @"FLVike" said:
KAM
Knowledge At Minimum
seems spot on

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
because his salary is non-guaranteed after week one.