Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Simms
Oozes entitled tool...just icky.
[Image: xi43wekb3isi.gif]

Yep, he's gross and so is Mike Florio. Total douchebag tools. Both with very punchable faces.

Collingsworth is on that mt rushmore too (least for me). 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Yep, he's gross and so is Mike Florio. Total douchebag tools. Both with very punchable faces.
Yep. Florio’s sole redeeming quality is that he’s a Vikings fan. Collinsworth doesn’t bother me and I like Tirico. 

Guys like Simms that sucked when they played seem like they are suddenly experts when they sit in front of the camera.  What' really annoying are the Sunday pregame shows with about 6 or 7 guys spewing what ever garbage they feel is important.

All of these guys are just trying to create a successful career and doing what is necessary, that often involves developing some kind of on air persona.  That is the business and the reality is that often the most obnoxious and opinionated ones get the highest ratings.  I have seen Steven A. Smith several times and he is nothing like he is on air.  I am more interested in the games and really do not pay much attention to them unless they are an ex Viking like when Moss and Carter were on.