Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nwangwu
Is this guy gonna make the club from the tub???

Blub blub blub

Doubtful. 

He'll make the team. He's our #1 kick returner and our RB3. But to have any hope of seeing him this season he has to make the 53 before going on IR. If he goes on IR before that, he's out for the year. 

Would he possibly begin on IR or the Practice Squad?
He's been in the tub since the start of TC

He is a game changer with his speed and kick returning ability, which we especially need in backfield without Dalvin, the big question is his health, either he is on the roster or IR.  

Anybody know what's actually wrong health wise? I don't recall ever hearing KOC address it.

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
Would he possibly begin on IR or the Practice Squad?
He's been in the tub since the start of TC
They can place him on IR after the cut-down and the 53 man roster is established.  This way he can return after just 4 games.

I dunno. Can Brandon Powell do what he does? He is just a KR and really doesn't offer much in the backfield. Iowa state found that out.

Quote: @kmillard said:
I dunno. Can Brandon Powell do what he does? He is just a KR and really doesn't offer much in the backfield. Iowa state found that out.
No, not even close.  Powell is a 5'8" WR who in 44 games has 43 receptions and has average 21 yards a kick return with 0 TDs in 4 seasons, while Kene is 6'1" 210 and averages 28 yards a kick return and 4 TDs in two seasons.  There really is no reason for Powell to be ahead of Reagor, Nailor or Jackson other than his relationship with KOC.