Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, this is shocking...
Russian Wagner Group warlord Prigozhin among dead on plane that crashed, killing 10, officials say
Yevgeny Prigozhin, the founder of Russia's Wagner Group who challenged the rule of Vladimir Putin just months ago, was killed Wednesday in a plane crash that has left 10 people dead outside of Moscow, state media is reporting.
The business jet was traveling from the Russian capital to St. Petersburg went it went down in the Tver region, according to the TASS news agency.
"Prigozhin was listed among the passengers, according to the Federal Air Transport Agency," read a post by TASS on Telegram. "An investigation into the crash of the Embraer aircraft has been launched, the department noted."
It was not immediately clear whether Prigozhin is among the 10 reported to have died in the crash, but Russian state media later said he had died. The Pentagon told Fox News Digital that it is monitoring the situation.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/yevgeny-prigozhin-plane-crashed-killing-10-officials-say

Just a matter of time. How has someone not assassinated Putin by now? 

So an inconvenience for a foreign political figure winds up dead and we aren't surprised,  when it happens in the US we don't think twice?  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
So an inconvenience for a foreign political figure winds up dead and we aren't surprised,  when it happens in the US we don't think twice?  
'Hi there!'

[Image: Farrow-JeffreyEpstein-2.jpg]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
'Hi there!'

You can rent digital billboards for birthdays etc. My buddy put up an Epstien didnt kill himself one forba week. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
'Hi there!'

My thoughts exactly,   before we cast stones towards Putin..... let's see that damn client list.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
'Hi there!'

My thoughts exactly,   before we cast stones towards Putin..... let's see that damn client list.

Oh I think its more than fair to cast stones at Putin for just about anything, lol. He's a douchebag tyrant. I mean, the guy has killed a bunch of opponents/dissidents in his time, let's get real. I hope your point isn't to say let's not judge Putin? Please. 

It's ok to call out bad in the world, even with other bad in the world. It doesnt equate to hypocrisy.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
'Hi there!'

Oh I think its more than fair to cast stones at Putin for just about anything, lol. He's a douchebag tyrant. I mean, the guy has killed a bunch of opponents/dissidents in his time, let's get real. I hope your point isn't to say let's not judge Putin? Please. 

just saying its awfully hypocritical of US citizens to be condemning shit in other parts of the world that we dont demand answers for in our own back yard.  No, I am not now nor ever saying we should accept that type of behavior,  but lets be honest,  our own "leaders" have been tied to equally shady shit and as long as they wear the right color pantsuit or tie... people dont seem to give a shit here.

or lets talk about our own CIA and their shady shit around the globe,  never hear much outrage for our own election meddling and sanctioned political deaths of convenience as long as its benefitting to the US.

its time we start cleaning up our own shit show IMO and quit focusing the attention on the shit others are doing.

Let's start with Jeff's friends!

[Image: AIL4fc922Rtbd6Xts98jSafzpDIrVBmkz5dpjgrX...authuser=0]