Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Coach "Prime"...you better win, man.....
https://www.espn.com/college-football/st...t-practice

....because this style is going to get REAL old, REAL quick with the players otherwise. And I don't mean just this story, but everything he's done since becoming HC for the Buffs. 

He's seen Remember the Titans too many times. 

[Image: BadWellmadeBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif]

Like I get what he’s trying to do, but still … it’s not
really a strategy you can follow to it’s logical conclusion. 

Is it ironic or fitting that Zimmer is sharing the same office space?

I don’t see what Zimmer would have to do regarding
this.  I don’t think there’s ever been a
report about his teams and their willingness for fighting or lack thereof.  Or even general scrappiness.

Two bigger problems I see is that his team is really small and they seem more concerned with putting their twitter handles on the back of their jerseys.  

Sanders is a clown,  a very athletically gifted clown,   but a clown nonetheless. 

Weird connection, Lewis Cine in his senior year of HS moved to Texas and was coached by Prime Time.  Here is his opinion of Prime Time
When asked
about Sanders’ coaching after being drafted, Cine gave heartfelt
remarks. “He’s a real humble guy. Real loving. Real spiritual. He has
his mind straight.

The first word that comes to mind when I think of Dione is not humble.

The thing is what Sanders always does: makes it about himself. I'm waiting to see how he handles some adversity. If he loses some games and decides to blame himself or the players. I just get the feeling if this doesn't go exactly how he wants, he'll just bail and go back to TV. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Sanders is a clown,  a very athletically gifted clown,   but a clown nonetheless. 
THIS.  A head coach needs to be comfortable wins OR losses, and the “temperature” of the team / the team “fatigue level”. Football is a grind, You can only crack the whip so many times, before the horse decides “F YOU”