Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl?
https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/16887...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2F15l2jlg%2F%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse

[Image: 5ENG.gif]

Wow, he actually caught a ball. Maybe I'm being too hard on him. He probably is a better receiver than anyone after Nailor. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Wow, he actually caught a ball. Maybe I'm being too hard on him. He probably is a better receiver than anyone after Nailor. 
My guess is that catch will be the highlight of his 'career' in Minnesota. 

I'm such a romantic...Always want to believe we'll bring out the magic in a player nobody else could  :p

Just a reminder that this ass hat was taken ahead of Deebo Samuel, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf and Terry Mclauren. Ouch. We also now have FOUR 1st round picks in our receiver room. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Just a reminder that this ass hat was taken ahead of Deebo Samuel, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf and Terry Mclauren. Ouch. We also now have FOUR 1st round picks in our receiver room. 
Outside of Moss for a year or 2 have the Pats had a WR worth a hoot in the last 25 years? Deion Branch was a solid for a few mins I guess. Anyone I'm forgetting? Even if I am, it's wild what Brady was able to do with Gronk and mostly tumble wheat. Him getting Evans, Godwin, and crazy AB in Tampa must've been like when Charlie (and that scumbag Grandpa Joe) entered the chocolate factory.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I'm such a romantic...Always want to believe we'll bring out the magic in a player nobody else could  :p
I think there are instances where that has happened. But Harry ain't one of 'em. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@MaroonBells said:
Outside of Moss for a year or 2 have the Pats had a WR worth a hoot in the last 25 years? Deion Branch was a solid for a few mins I guess. Anyone I'm forgetting? Even if I am, it's wild what Brady was able to do with Gronk and mostly tumble wheat. Him getting Evans, Godwin, and crazy AB in Tampa must've been like when Charlie (and that scumbag Grandpa Joe) entered the chocolate factory.
Edelman was pretty good but I get your point. I really doubt Harry will contribute much, not much more than a camp body. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@MaroonBells said:
Welker was pretty good for them IIRC.

Quote: @StickyBun said:

[Image: 5ENG.gif]
There will be one in February.