Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Jalen Nailor looking 'great' early in camp
Take with a grain, its training camp.....and early training camp. But the word is he looks ready to step up and get some balls.

https://twitter.com/alec_lewis/status/16...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2F15aizq1%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse

There was some chatter about him at OTAs earlier this spring/summer too.  Be nice if he was another KJO (Day 3 gem) but with more speed.

I hope that WR room is deep with talent. Just makes JJ that much more potent. 

Rooting for all of em! 

LOL,  Leber was about losing his shit this morning on KFAN talking about training camp reports.... "They are the top 1% of the worlds athletes going up against air and blocking dummies,  they should look amazing"

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
LOL,  Leber was about losing his shit this morning on KFAN talking about training camp reports.... "They are the top 1% of the worlds athletes going up against air and blocking dummies,  they should look amazing"
Yeah, when that blocking dummy makes you look bad, you might want to try a different profession.

I am not surprised, didn't understand why they didn't give him more reps last year, other than JJ the most physically gifted WR on team, another reason why I didn't get the Addison pick, I think KJ will be the #2 and Nailor #3.

Trishton Jackson impressing again. A fringe player for sure, but not a camp body.

UDFA signed with the Rams in 2020 and made it to final cuts. Vikings signed him last season and, once again, made it to final cuts before being released and placed onto the Vikings PS. 

Once you get past Nailor, it's pretty slim pickens. But I think I'd rather have a player like Jackson than Jalen Reagor. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
I am not surprised, didn't understand why they didn't give him more reps last year, other than JJ the most physically gifted WR on team, another reason why I didn't get the Addison pick, I think KJ will be the #2 and Nailor #3.
Hard to get more reps when you're behind Justin Jefferson, Adam Thielen and KJO.

Nailor will get more snaps this year. But I doubt they come at the expense of Addison. I think the real competition will be for WR2 between Addison and KJO. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JR44 said:
Hard to get more reps when you're behind Justin Jefferson, Adam Thielen and KJO.

Nailor will get more snaps this year. But I doubt they come at the expense of Addison. I think the real competition will be for WR2 between Addison and KJO. 
Definitely. And KOC is going to give Addison all the rope he can to get him to WR2. 

While I do think Addison is going to do well and will
probably earn WR2/3 snaps, and I do think they’re going to give him a certain
amount of touches no matter what to give him the opportunity to grow into his
potential, I don’t think they’re going to relegate Nailor to 4th WR
if he’s shining and Addison is still taking some time to figure things out.  That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if the 2TE
look really cuts into those WR3/4 snaps. 
I think they’re going to try and get teams back into heavier packages
and out physical teams that keep their nickel out there.