Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dad style

Does it look bad, though? I don't think so. Its a conservative Midwest look with guys. I mean....he's a Dad, lol. His wife dresses him, that's their relationship and its one less decision he has to make everyday. I'm totally cool with it, its authentic to himself.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Does it look bad, though? I don't think so. Its a conservative Midwest look with guys. I mean....he's a Dad, lol. His wife dresses him, that's their relationship and its one less decision he has to make everyday. I'm totally cool with it, its authentic to himself.
No I don't think so. I think it's funny that people make such a thing out of it. It's totally who he is, he is not a designer guy not every football player is.

actually, it's a shirt that I would wear to work.

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
I think it is a shirt I wear to work  =)

As he passed the photographer, Kirk almost certainly said "are you working hard or hardly working"?

Midwest yes...Its also what I would expect someone who's got 40 on the horizon to wear vs what I see younger Burrows or Mahomes dressing up as these days.

[Image: Y33OVSJCIFGBDEVLWQNXO3SI2M.jpg]

[Image: 15c65-16629949330364-1920.jpg?name=small]

Cousins looks fine....as long as he's not following Jimmy G. 

https://twitter.com/OurSf49ers/status/15...57409?s=20

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Montana Tom said:
I think it is a shirt I wear to work  =)
I have one like that next to me just in case I have to go on camera for the next virtual call!  

He's got a Herb Tarlek vibe going, for sure.
[Image: stwb11rxingg.jpg]