Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your guess?

For most improved D player this year???

I think people are going to miss it,   because he's expected to be the man,   but Harry had a bad showing last year,  largely due to how unorganized the rest of the D was,  I think he makes a bigger impact this year in a better schemed system.

I just want to see the D, a lin wood on some f*ckers. 

I'll take a page out of Maroon's book and predict Brian Asamoah will make a splash. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if Cine or Booth have a good season since I think this defensive scheme is better suited for their skillsets.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I think people are going to miss it,   because he's expected to be the man,   but Harry had a bad showing last year,  largely due to how unorganized the rest of the D was,  I think he makes a bigger impact this year in a better schemed system.
Oh wow, I hope so. I'm just hoping he doesn't fall off a cliff. I think we'll see him have more of an impact near the line of scrimmage as he might be too slow to run deep with the kids. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I'll take a page out of Maroon's book and predict Brian Asamoah will make a splash. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if Cine or Booth have a good season since I think this defensive scheme is better suited for their skillsets.
Yeah, that's who I was thinking. Flash per snap rate was very high as a rookie. Given a full time role, I'm expecting big things. 

Hoping last year isnt what to expect from Harry on a forward basis.

My $ is on Booth. 

New DC loves his Cover 0

I'm going with the Flavor of the Week, Josh Metellus.

I like the Hitman logic but my choice is Booth. I think he's going to a major impact on the defense this season.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Bad showing?  Dude had 5 INTs.  He played as well as could be expected in Donatello's ultra conservative scheme.  You can't penalize the guy for being asked to play a role he isn't ideally suited for.  That said, Flores will play him a lot like Zimmer did where he'll be back in coverage but also allowed to come up to the LOS and blitz some.