Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, only 27 days till TC!
Summer is going to fly by..

EAGAN, Minn. –
 The Vikings already planned on double joint practice sessions with the Titans and Cardinals and are now doubling their night practices for 2023 Minnesota Vikings Training Camp presented by Omni Viking Lakes Hotel.The 63rd training camp in franchise history will be the sixth hosted at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center and will feature 14 open practices, beginning with Back Together Weekend on July 29.
Minnesota will host night practices at TCO Stadium on Thursday, Aug. 3 and Tuesday, Aug. 8.
The Vikings also have two sessions of practices with the Titans (Aug. 16-17) scheduled before hosting Tennessee on Aug. 19 and two more practices scheduled with the Cardinals (Aug. 23-24) before hosting Arizona on Aug. 26.

https://www.vikings.com/news/2023-training-camp-schedule-autographs-practice

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

EAGAN, Minn. –
 The Vikings already planned on double joint practice sessions with the Titans and Cardinals and are now doubling their night practices for 2023 Minnesota Vikings Training Camp presented by Omni Viking Lakes Hotel.
The 63rd training camp in franchise history will be the sixth hosted at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center and will feature 14 open practices, beginning with Back Together Weekend on July 29.
Minnesota will host night practices at TCO Stadium on Thursday, Aug. 3 and Tuesday, Aug. 8.
The Vikings also have two sessions of practices with the Titans (Aug. 16-17) scheduled before hosting Tennessee on Aug. 19 and two more practices scheduled with the Cardinals (Aug. 23-24) before hosting Arizona on Aug. 26.

yes it is, we are a week from the 4th of July and I havent had either boat on the water yet despite near record temps... it seems the older I get the faster the days go by.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

EAGAN, Minn. –
 The Vikings already planned on double joint practice sessions with the Titans and Cardinals and are now doubling their night practices for 2023 Minnesota Vikings Training Camp presented by Omni Viking Lakes Hotel.
The 63rd training camp in franchise history will be the sixth hosted at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center and will feature 14 open practices, beginning with Back Together Weekend on July 29.

yes it is, we are a week from the 4th of July and I havent had either boat on the water yet despite near record temps... it seems the older I get the faster the days go by.
No kidding. 1/2 way to Christmas already. Wife and I are closing in on our 20yr anniversary.  Already been with her more then 1/2 my life.  Pretty sure I joined purple thoughts before I was 20 yrs old lol. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

EAGAN, Minn. –

No kidding. 1/2 way to Christmas already. Wife and I are closing in on our 20yr anniversary.  Already been with her more then 1/2 my life.  Pretty sure I joined purple thoughts before I was 20 yrs old lol. 
Yup, I was on PT too...

Wife and I were married in 91 - but she says she doesnt get enough credit as we lived together b4 tying the knot. 

@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

EAGAN, Minn. –

Yup, I was on PT too...

Wife and I were married in 91 - but she says she doesnt get enough credit as we lived together b4 tying the knot. 

I found PT in 06 IIRC,  late to the party,   but it was a good find none the less.  Closing in on 30th anniversary next year and she definitely deserves more credit than that.

Let's hope we get to see some Addison!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

EAGAN, Minn. –

Yup, I was on PT too...

I found PT in 06 IIRC,  late to the party,   but it was a good find none the less.  Closing in on 30th anniversary next year and she definitely deserves more credit than that.
I had lurked on PT for a year or 2 before signing up. I did at some point in college. I started regularly posting the day Moss was traded. I had my gallbladder taken out and my first day of recovery he was traded. I was sooo pissed. 

@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

EAGAN, Minn. –

Yup, I was on PT too...

I was married in '91 too. If we had stayed married, we'd be celebrating our 32nd anniversary this summer. She was from Owetonna and had family in Rochester. So we'd always try to catch a bit of training camp when going back to visit family. 

Never forget meeting Terry Allen at the Albatross after practice one day. He's no big guy, but when I gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder it was like touching granite. I couldn't believe it. Even the smallest of these guys are superhuman. 

I spent some time on PT, but I wasn't as active there as I was on the old Viking Underground. 

My anniversary was a year later...'92.  This is my second go-round, and I introduce my wife as "have you met my last wife?"  Working on 31 years now.  Sorry guys, I'm intermittent hit and miss here, less active than I was several years back.  But I enjoy reading all of your respective insights and posts.

Blast from the past hearing the mention of Viking Underground, Dan Hildreth.  Prior to that sweet sound of success when the 12kb connection hit one of the lines at a Prodigy server, counting kb of data at the end of the month to see if you had enough to download the e-mail strings from the bulletin boards.   Viking Underground was real treat, having a "site" with some graphics was so cool.