Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefon gonna Stefon
Bills' HC Sean McDermott told reporters today that he is "very concerned" that WR Stefon Diggs is not at Buffalo's mandatory minicamp today.

I thought he'd still be satisfied/happy from the last contract?

FWIW, Diggs is the first WR I thought of (style wise) when I watched highlights of our new #1 pick...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

FWIW, Diggs is the first WR I thought of (style wise) when I watched highlights of our new #1 pick...
Interesting comparison. Stefon might be the better athlete but I see where you're coming from.

Also, not sure if this is related to his contract. He was pretty pissed at a few points in games last year, to the point throwing shade at his QB on the sidelines.

He seems like a guy that will never be happy with anybody no matter where he plays or how much money he makes.  He craves attention and needs the spotlight.  So glad he is not a Viking any longer.

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
He seems like a guy that will never be happy with anybody no matter where he plays or how much money he makes.  He craves attention and needs the spotlight.  So glad he is not a Viking any longer.
Yup.  At some point the baggage outweighs the production.  Every team will have to discover that point.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

He's got similar feet. Diggs might be the best route runner in the NFL, so a long way to go before Addison can be put into that category, but you can definitely see similarities. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...IkmKXC71dA&s=19
Odd situation. So his HC says that he is very concerned about his absence, yet Stefon's agent makes it seem like it's much ado about nothing.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
Odd situation. So his HC says that he is very concerned about his absence, yet Stefon's agent makes it seem like it's much ado about nothing.
Schism!