Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce Young not Happy

That has to be one of the player's kids....the helmet doesn't even fit.

OMG, he's SO small. Holy $hit. 

He is listed as 5'10".  Might have to put some weight on him

holy shit. I could have plated QB in the NFL. 

The Panthers bet the franchise on Mini-Me.
[Image: 8g4xunhdgmkc.jpg]

I never quite got the hype for this guy. Alabama QB, extremely small, what could go wrong?

Oh my he might have a problem 

Quote: @kmillard said:
I never quite got the hype for this guy. Alabama QB, extremely small, what could go wrong?
LOL that's been my argument from the outset on this guy. But every analyst out there thinks this is the greatest QB prospect since sliced bread and he is going to dice up the league as "Steph Curry on grass." Like I said, I'm just happy it wasn't the Vikings having to make a decision on whether to draft Bryce Young or not. I'll be shocked if that guy is playing 12 games a season.

Listen, he's a talented kid that has some strong intangibles. It why he went first overall. But to the layperson's eyes, its a jolt to see how small he is at an NFL practice. At least for me it was. I look at that and think 'How?'. From all accounts, he's just an awesome kid. I'm rooting for the little fella. But if I'm his Dad and see him out there in the NFL, I'm like, 'Holy shitballs'. 

I'm not saying he can't succeed, I'm just wondering how the hell he's going to accomplish it. Maybe we'll all be surprised.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Listen, he's a talented kid that has some strong intangibles. It why he went first overall. But to the layperson's eyes, its a jolt to see how small he is at an NFL practice. At least for me it was. I look at that and think 'How?'. From all accounts, he's just an awesome kid. I'm rooting for the little fella. But if I'm his Dad and see him out there in the NFL, I'm like, 'Holy shitballs'. 

I'm not saying he can't succeed, I'm just wondering how the hell he's going to accomplish it. Maybe we'll all be surprised.
Well, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he has a great career. He has everything but size. But I think those who dismiss his size as a non-factor are wrong too. It will be a factor long term IMO. 

But yeah, he looks 11 years old in this clip.