[Image: SoftResponsibleCamel-size_restricted.gif]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
[Image: SoftResponsibleCamel-size_restricted.gif]
No stopping them now 

the two yard pass with zero D is ours every time

my mistake the 5 yd out no D

Last year with Theilen that would have qualified as a deep ball  :p

Well it's a 5 yard out so ...
Then again we once spent a #12 overall on Christian Ponder who struggled to make that throw.  So I guess the trend is good!

I am a USC fan so watched most of his snaps last year, beginning of the year was impressive, gets good separation and solid hands, got banged up and was never the same, seemed to disappear in the biggest moments.  Never during the season did I consider him someone who would be a first round pick.  I think Osborne is a much more complete WR and think he holds the 2 spot.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
I am a USC fan so watched most of his snaps last year, beginning of the year was impressive, gets good separation and solid hands, got banged up and was never the same, seemed to disappear in the biggest moments.  Never during the season did I consider him someone who would be a first round pick.  I think Osborne is a much more complete WR and think he holds the 2 spot.  
I think they like KJO a lot, heck I like him too. I'll enjoy 3 deep while we get it (if Addison pans out).

I also dont think their cap calculus longer term is JJ + KJO. That lens is most likely Addison + JJ.