Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is supposedly the 2023 Viking's schedule
[Image: Fv24FybX0AAzVdO?format=jpg&name=large]

9-3 before the bye seems reasonable if the offense can be as productive as they were last year and the defense improves

Wins (Tampa, Carolina, Chi 2x, Atl, NO, @ GB, Denver)
Losses (SF, KC, Philly)

Setting us up for a post Thanksgiving run where we would have to split the two AFC road games and take 2 out of 3 vs the division rivals.

11-6 or 12-5 seems reasonable but I don't know if we can compete with SF or Philly in the playoffs

The Lions twice and Green Bay is an interesting way to end the season. I'd rather get the Lions at least once early, oh well. Really late bye also 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
The Lions twice and Green Bay is an interesting way to end the season. I'd rather get the Lions at least once early, oh well. Really late bye also 
At least the games at Chi and GB are earlier in the year this season.  Usually they have us there late.

5 primetime games with 3 at home. The usual at the Packers on a short week.

Win week 1 and we're on our way to 10+ wins I think. Lose v TB and blow it all up ha.

Quote: @FLVike said:
5 primetime games with 3 at home. The usual at the Packers on a short week.
chat Gtp could only put together a schedule that relyed on previous available data. So of course we get the fudge on short rest. 

Late bye week could be good for a late season push.

Obviously its a first place schedule with alot of tough dates.  I do really like the way the home and away fell for us though.  Alot of our tougher matchups at home.  This season will test us for sure.  If we fall short this year I'm thinking wholesale rebuild with a new QB. Compete and we keep Kirk and run it back again. 

would rather not play Philly on the road on 4 days rest,   but since that is likely an ass kicking either way,  probably better to have a home game that we should win,  and then the ass kicking,  10 days to get over it, and then have another home game,  even though its a tough home game,  better than some of the other scenarios we could face in that situation.