Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hype Season begins.....

Light years from where? Record breaking passing ineptitude is where. I think Fields will improve this year, but he still has so far to go. Any running back can run the Bears offense the way Fields did in '22. If he doesn't make huge strides in the passing game this year, I think the Bears move on in '24.

I think the Packers really do like Love. And I think he can be as good was Rodgers was last year, which was awful. Still, it's very unlikely that Love will ever scare defenses the way Rodgers did over the last 10 years.

I like the Lions roster. I like what they did in free agency and the draft. This roster is ready to compete for the North. But let's not forget that the only defense worse than ours last year was theirs.  And they brought back the same guy running it. I think they'll compete with the Vikings for the title, but one fact will always remain: Lions gonna lion. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:

What ever will the Vikings do?? Wink 
Hype up Jaren Hall as the next Mahomes?

Never fear, Paul Allen will think of something. :#

Quote: @comet52 said:
@StickyBun said:

What ever will the Vikings do?? Wink 
Hype up Jaren Hall as the next Mahomes?

I'm on it!

Springtime in the NFL....

[Image: arthur-john-elsley-the-joy-of-spring.jpg]

It's going to be an interesting division to see how things play out with all the changeover between the four teams.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
It's going to be an interesting division to see how things play out with all the changeover between the four teams.
Agreed...

Big question marks on all 4 teams

Saw a quote from the Lion's HC yesterday that said, 'Hendon Hooker isn't ready to play anytime soon'. His meaning was both physically and mentally. 

And speaking of just HORRIBLE takes, lmao. Max is one of the biggest dipshits on TV: