Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has finally arrived....
The excitement of a new QBOTF? Or a solid selection or trade down to help the core of the team? One of those will be much more entertaining for the majority of the fanbase, but the other more prudent possibility may be the better way to go. Regardless, the wait is over. Maybe we'll get some interesting scoop or solid rumors as it gets closer to the evening, which generally happens the day of the Draft.

Here's to a fun day and go Vikings!

SKOL - Go Vikes!

I want to wake up tomorrow with presents under the tree, but there's a good possibility we get shut out (by trading out of day one). 

I wouldn't mind any of the 5 QBs (though Stroud would have me a little concerned). I wouldn't mind trading down for more picks. The only thing I don't really want is to stay at 23 and take a player I don't really "get," like Jordan Addison, Jalen Hyatt or Joey Porter. 

Christmas for NFL fans. 

It'll be interesting with them drafting so low this year. I'll be glad rumor season is over. 

I heard a great one yesterday; GB will draft a qb in rd1 lol! 

My $ is on a trade-down with all the holes on the team.

I'm cool with that if they draft smartly.  

Quote: @HappyViking said:
SKOL - Go Vikes!
and FTP

I would love a move up for Levis if he starts falling.  Other than that I am leaning Kancey if he is still there (not likely) or one of the top WR's - If they are all gone then a move down for more picks and hopefully still get Hooker.

Quote: @minny65 said:
I would love a move up for Levis if he starts falling.  Other than that I am leaning Kancey if he is still there (not likely) or one of the top WR's - If they are all gone then a move down for more picks and hopefully still get Hooker.
I would love to get Kancey too! 

IF not? Drafting another WR is high on the need list imo. We've all been so caught up in QB talk the last week, we forget AT is gone.

Thats a big hole. 

Every DC in the world is going to double or triple JJ and say let KJO or their running game try to beat us. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I want to wake up tomorrow with presents under the tree, but there's a good possibility we get shut out (by trading out of day one). 

I wouldn't mind any of the 5 QBs (though Stroud would have me a little concerned). I wouldn't mind trading down for more picks. The only thing I don't really want is to stay at 23 and take a player I don't really "get," like Jordan Addison, Jalen Hyatt or Joey Porter. 
I agree with the first two, but why would you be opposed to JPJ at 23? I don't want to draft another 1st Round Corner, but I would be very happy if he fell to us at 23. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@minny65 said:
I would love to get Kancey too! 

IF not? Drafting another WR is high on the need list imo. We've all been so caught up in QB talk the last week, we forget AT is gone.

Thats a big hole. 

Every DC in the world is going to double or triple JJ and say let KJO or their running game try to beat us. 

Kancey (John Randle) with a big MLB (they aren't that hard to find) would go a long way to improve the D.  

I think the Vikes are sending smokescreens about moving up into Top 5 or being in love with Richardson.  I think they are hoping Levis falls into range and we carpe deim!!!